Background Code

Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's Almost Midnight....

How are you!  I haven't had a good weekend physically (fibro flare) but I am starting an experiment & thought I would share it here.  I ordered several different shades of foundation from Meow Cosmetics (since AL is going out of business) and am trying a new one every day to try & find my perfect match.  So I figured I would post my LOTDs here and see if you could give me feedback as to which one YOU think is my best shade.


Here's my look for today:
Today I wore:
Meow Inquisitive Siamese in the Pampered Puss formula
BE SPF 25 Mineral Veil
BE Pearl Blossom Blush















On my eyes I wore:
Brows ~ Smashbox Brow Tech in Brunette/Taupe combo with Brow Wax
BE Prime Time & Brightening Prime Time mix on lids
Aromaleigh High Heels (from the Holiday Blast collection) all over lid to brow-bone
Aromaleigh Almost Midnight (Holiday Blast collection) in crease & outer vee
Aromaleigh Party Dress (Holiday Blast collection) in middle of lid & blended with Almost Midnight
Meow Fried Chicken (from the forthcoming Guilty Pleasures collection) lightly on lower lashline

On my lashes, I layered Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes with Lights, Camera, Splashes.  These are two of my favorite mascaras because Lashes defines & actually curls a bit & Splashes is, of course, waterproof & helps lock the curl in place.  I curled my lashes with my Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler ~ the best I've ever used.





On my lips I wore Laura Geller Lip Shiners in City Lights.  This is a fun, sparkly gloss that is quite substantial & has a very pleasant scent.


I love the BE brightening primer ~ in my opinion, it makes my colors pop more & absolutely not crease or fade.  I also loooove AL Party Dress!  It is such a vivid pure gold that is perfect!!

What do you think?  Do you like this shade of foundation?
I will post another LOTD tomorrow using Meow Sleek Himalayan in Pampered Puss.

Until then my lovelies,  May your eye shadow pots always fall sifter side up!! *mwah* 






No comments:

Post a Comment