Background Code

Monday, July 12, 2010

I Know It's Old News....

But to my newest followers (Lynn & Linda ~ thank you!) they may not have heard about this.  Aromaleigh (www.aromaleigh.com) will be going out of business & is having an insane sale right now.  I am really upset by the circumstances surrounding her closure as she is one of the most fabulous women I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.  And, for those that don't know, her eye shadows are effing brilliant!!  Here is a picture of my inventory of AL products.  I know it's not as sizeable as some ladies', and I have another order coming, but I love the colors I have (full size & sample baggies both):
See, I told you it wasn't that much!!

You can see in my post from yesterday, I wore Party Dress, High Heels & Almost Midnight.
I'm kinda scared of Estranged & trying to figure out a way I can incorporate it into a LOTD.














Which of these amazing colors are your favorites?  Since Aromaleigh is closing shop, she is having a huge sale on all of her stock (absolutely everything!!).  Use code "adieu35" to receive 35% off.  That code is good until August 8th, I believe.  I promise that you will not be disappointed with any of her products ~ in fact, I guarantee it!!  That's how strongly I feel about Miss Kristen & Aromaleigh.  I am so sad to see her go......

No comments:

Post a Comment