Background Code

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Perfect Match & A Stormy Mood

Hello Lovelies!!
I am just beginning to wind down from a wonderful day.  My godson Daniel spent the night last night & went with me to my Women's Ministry monthly breakfast.  Despite the fact of getting completely soaked outside by the hose & a couple of waterguns, he was well-behaved & very respectful to the other ladies.  He is the closest thing I have to being a mom (besides Stella) and I love spending time with him.  And having him come over last night gave my BBFF Andrea & her boyfriend Blake (who also happens to be Daniel's daddy) the opportunity to go on an honest-to-goodness adult date.  I'm so blessed to have them be a part of my life :)
Now on to the Crack....

I have found my HG, absolutely perfect, made-for-me foundation & finishing powder!!!!  Meow Cosmetics Sleek Chausie is my perfect match.  It gives me the most flawless, even and smooth skin.  It definitely gives me that look of MSBB (my skin but better!).  I tried the following shades from Meow (all in the Pampered Puss formulation):

  • Inquisitive & Sleek Himalayan
  • Inquisitive & Sleek Siamese
  • Inquisitive & Sleek Chausie
  • Inquisitive & Sleek Sphynx
I knew the instant I put on the Sleek Chausie that this was the foundation I have been looking for.  I am so excited to purchase the full size now!
I have also found my HG finishing powder.  It is a combo of Aromaleigh Ultra-Resolution Finishing Powder in Peaches & Cream and Clear.  This powder is amazing!!!  Diffusion of lines, softening of pores & an overall flawless look ~ this stuff does it all!!  Will be picking up several full sizes in both of these colors.

And, since I haven't posted a LOTD in a while.....here is one for ya!!


Face:
  • Meow Pampered Puss in Sleek Chausie
  • Aromaleigh Ultra-Resolution Finishing Powder in Peaches & Cream
  • Tarte Eco-Cheek Natural Cheek Stain















Eyes (please excuse my bare eyebrows ~ I completely forgot to do them):
  • BE Prime Time Eye Primer all over lid.
  • Lumiere Milk & Cookies E/S from the 2008 Holiday Collection
  • Lumiere Stormy Night in crease & outer vee
  • Lumiere Moody right above Stormy Night - crease & outer vee
  • Lumiere Turquoise in middle of lid right above iris
  • Cargo Lash Activator Mascara
  • Cargo Blu_Ray XD Mascara

I like Lumiere Cosmetics.  They have some really great eye shadows & their foundation is great too.  My friend, Kim, does all of the company's product photography for their website & makes the colors look so scrumptious!!

So, have you ever tried Lumiere?  Do you like them?  If you haven't go to http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/ and check them out.

Until later.....





No comments:

Post a Comment