- Meow Cosmetics Pampered Puss Foundation in Sleek Chausie
- Aromaleigh Ultra-Resolution Finishing Powder in Peaches & Cream/Clear mix
- Smashbox Soft Lights Quad in Luminary as blush
- Urban Decay Eden Eyeshadow Primer all over lid
- I used L'Oreal HIP Pigments in Tenacious all over lid (lashline to brow bone)
- Then I used Tarte Lock & Roll Creaseless E/S Duo in Citrine (the loose side) over Tenacious
- I used L'Oreal HIP Pigments in Beckoning in crease & outer vee
- Then I patted on Tarte Lock & Roll in Tourquoise (the loose powder side) in the middle of my lid
- I also lined my lower lash line with Beckoning
I also recently purchased a new mascara ~ Stila Convertible mascara in Black. This mascara is awesome!! It's like Blinc Kiss Me mascara in that it forms tubes around your lashes. It's dual ended with a normal spoolie brush on one end, and a skinny spoolie brush on the other end. So I did something that I don't normally do. I put mascara on my lower lashes. I have very oily skin & eyelids, so I rarely use mascara on my lower lashes because it smudges & smears & I look like a raccoon by mid-day. But with Stila's, I didn't. And the skinny spoolie brush made it so easy to apply to those lashes & it still looked great at the end of the day. I highly recommend it!!!
So what do you think of today's look?? Have you tried HIP Pigments or Tarte Lock & Roll? Do you like them? Tell me all about it in the comments!!
Until next time, my lovelies.....