- Cosmedicine Medi-Matte Lotion with SPF 20 (T-Zone)
- Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer with SPF 20 (cheeks & jawline)
- Bare Escentuals Rare Minerals Active Triple Treatment Eye Cream (upper & lower eyelids, eyelashes)
Now these two pictures are showing the above plus Benefit's Girl Meet Pearl Luminizing Primer. This primer is just as good as its predecessor and smells so amazing. You can see in the pictures how it just faintly glows ~ it's doesn't show up shimmery at all.
Now for the second step:
My next step is my foundation & my finishing powder. You can see here exactly what I use ~ Meow's Pampered Puss Mineral Foundation in Sleek Chausie & MUFE's HD High Definition Powder. I apply the Foundation with either a big buffing brush or a blending sponge, depending on how much coverage I want that particular day. This day, I used my brush, which is BE's Full Flawless Face Brush from the Pure Platinum kit. I use a flat top Heavenly Face Brush from BE's Pure Moxie kit for applying the HD Powder.
Sephora this last week and fell in love with it. I'll be posting a separate review for this sometime this week.
See how gorgeous it is!!
I do my eyeshadows next. On this particular day I used the following colors:
- Aromaleigh Sylph (from the "En Pointe" collection) lash to browbone
- Aromaleigh Tangled Tinsel (from the Holiday Blast collection) inner third of lid, inner V & tear duct
- Aromaleigh Moth (from the L'Orchidee collection) patted onto the middle & outer third of lid
- Sephora Glitter Pot in Black in crease & outer V
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero upper & lower waterlines
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Gunmetal upper & lower lashlines
I LOVE mascara. To prep my lashes, I used my Shu Uemura eyelash curler (the absolute BEST curler!) but I first heated it up with my blow dryer. Now if you're a reader of my blog, you know that I have stick straight lashes. They stick out from my lids like diving boards with no one on them. So I usually like to pick up curling mascaras & I always use my curler. I used Sephora Atomic Volume first on my upper lashes only. I then used Stila Convertible Mascara on my top & bottom lashes.
Eighth & Final Step:
I always do my lips last & it's almost always just a layer of lip gloss since I don't own any lipsticks other than my Buxom one. Here, I used Smith's Rosebud Salve. This stuff is so yummy & I love how soft it makes my lips.
So, there you have it! How many steps are in your makeup routine? Do you use more products than I do?? Let me know in the comments!!!!