Background Code

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Inspiration & Beauty

I always enjoyed reading & looking at Kristen's (owner of Aromaleigh) Weekly Eye Candy.  The luscious pictures & images of all that is beautiful in the world.  So I've taken inspiration from her & want to share with you images that have moved me & spoken to me over the past few weeks.  I also love photography & am somewhat of a photographer myself, so I love looking at pictures that convey a message.  I subscribe to Harper's Bazaar for nothing else but the photography & editorials.  Mmmmm my monthly delicious eye-fest!!!









I especially love this picture.  All done underwater ~ how awesome is that?!?

Is this something that you would like to see me continue??  Let me know in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment