Now, on to the pretties.....
I came across a comment recently that I don't use Bare Escentuals in my looks except for their eye primer. I had shared the link for my blog with Leslie Blodgett on Facebook, and someone posted that she had looked through the posts but didn't see anything BE related except for the primer. Are you kidding me?? I have several LOTDs with something BE (and not just the primer) & I just kinda got my feelings hurt. So, in answer to that comment, I would like to present.....
- Bare Escentuals Matte Foundation in Fair
- Makeup Forever HD High Definition Powder
- Bare Escentuals Blush in First Class
- Bare Escentuals Rose Radiance over First Class
- Smashbox Brow Tech Wax Pencil & Brunette/Taupe combo
All yellow with accents of green ~ don't you love it!!
- Bare Escentuals Eye Primer in Original & Brightening mix (I've been applying my eye primer with a brush lately. I think it helps it apply more evenly)
- Bare Escentuals Lemonade applied lashline to browbone
- Bare Escentuals Sundress applied to the inner corners & tearducts
- Bare Escentuals Trophy Wife applied to middle lid lash to browbone & blended into Sundress
- Bare Escentuals Key Lime applied to crease & outer vee
- Bare Escentuals Envy applied under Key Lime to outer third of lid & blended into Trophy Wife & Key Lime
For liner, I borrowed an idea from my friend Kesha over at her blog. I applied Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Gel Cream eye liner in Green from the Green Eyes kit on upper & lower lash lines. I then took Bare Escentuals Big & Bright eyeliner in Granite to line my upper & lower waterlines. I really liked how it made the green pop against the charcoal. I also love love love how it makes the whites of my eyes noticeably brighter. On my lashes, I used Cargo Lash Activator as a base coat, then layered Clinique High Impact Curling mascara over it.
What do you think?? I forget how much I love yellows & really need to use them more. What are your favorite colors to wear that you sometimes forget about? Let me know in the comments!!