Anyway, enough with the pity-party....on to the crack!!!
- Moisturized as usual & used Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (love)
- Meow's Pampered Puss Foundation in Sleek Chausie
- Aromaleigh's Ultra-Resolution Finishing Powder in a 50/50 mix of Clear and Peaches Cream
- Laura Geller Blush & Brighten in Sunswept
- Smashbox Brow Tech Wax Pencil over brows to groom
- Smashbox Brow Tech combo of Brunette/Taupe over wax to define
- BE Prime Time Eye Primer
My chin area looks really blotchy. I'm not sure why. I have these weird dark spots/blotches on the like outer corners of my chin right underneath my lower lip corners. They're really annoying & it is so hard to find a product that will cover them completely. I'm not sure what they're from either.
Eyes (I think the purple really brings out the green in my eyes):
- MAC Pigment in Kitschmas from lashline to brow bone
- MAC Pigment in Grape in crease & outer vee
- Tarte Lock & Roll Duo in Tanzanite - I actually only used the cream shadow half & I used it as a liner on my upper & lower lash lines. It was subtle but SO pretty.
- MAC Pigment in Fuschia in middle of lid right above the iris of my eye.
On my lashes, I used my new favorite mascara, Stila Convertible Mascara. I love everything about this mascara. It doesn't clump at all, the formula is pretty thin but I like that because it helps separate my lashes so they don't stick together & make that spider leg look, it's buildable unlike other "tubing" mascaras which is cool and it doesn't budge even on my lower lashes which is a blessing in itself.
What do you think?? Do you love MAC? Have you ever tried any of Tarte's products? Tarte.com is actually having a Friends & Family sale going on right now until August 9th. Use code: FFAUG to receive 40% off everything!! I highly recommend the Lock & Roll Duos and their Lights, Cameras, Lashes mascara.
Big hugs & sparkle twirls!!!