Now on to the LOTD:
- My normal moisturizing routine
- Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Sleek Chausie
- Makeup Forever (MUFE) HD High Definition Powder
- BE blush in Vintage Peach
- On brows, I used Smashbox's Brow Tech Wax pencil & a mix of Brunette/Taupe
On my eyes I used:
- Killer Cosmetics Old Lace lash to browbone
- Killer Cosmetics Soylent Green inner corner
- Hi-Fi Cosmetics Fear the Nobodies middle lid, lashline extending up past crease
- Killer Cosmetics Frog's Breath crease & outer vee
- Killer Cosmetics 40 Whacks spot applied outer third of lid blended into Fear the Nobodies
On my lashes, I used Cargo's Lash Activator, which really truly does make my lashes grow. My lashes, especially the ones on my left eye, are very prone to falling out. I don't understand why. I carefully remove my eye makeup at night & am careful when curling my lashes. But the Lash Activator in conjunction with my BE/RM Triple Action eye cream helps my lashes grow back in & grow thicker.
On top of the Lash Activator, I used Stila's Convertible Mascara on both upper & lower lashes.
On my lips, I used Buxom Big & Healthy lipstick (I know, lipstick on me?!?!) in Brooklyn with Kat Von D Lightening Lip Gloss in Saint over it. I think Brooklyn matches my natural lip color exactly & it's really the only lipstick I use & own!! And you all know, gentle readers, how much I adore Miss D's lip glosses.
So what do you think?? I really like the pop of color that 40 Whacks gives to this otherwise green look. Do you like what you've seen so far of Killer Cosmetics' products? Let me know in the comments!!