Background Code

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Do Ya Feel That Breeze?

Hello my lovelies!!!  I recently got some Aromaleigh samples of 3 collections and couldn't wait to slap some on mah eyeballs.  Did you hear did you hear?  Kristen has pushed back her reopening date to September 18th.  She had originally planned for September 9th, but is enjoying her much needed rest so decided to give herself & her devoted staff a couple more weeks.  She has also been twittering inventory counts for every single eye shadow she has in stock!!!  I've been checking it daily & making a list of the items/colors I want to buy.  She has marked all of the eye shadows down to $4!!!!  All of her sparkly goodness at an insane discount ~ I can barely contain my excitement!!  So in honor of that, I have an Aromaleigh LOTD for you today.

Face:
  • Normal moisturizing routine
  • CoverFX Brite Prep Brightening Foundation Primer (with SPF 50)
  • Meow Pampered Puss foundation in Sleek Chausie
  • Aromaleigh Ultra-Resolution Finishing Powder in Translucent
  • Bare Escentuals Tropical Radiance for blush
Eyes:
  • Brows - Smashbox Brow Tech Wax & color in Brunette/Taupe
  • Bare Escentuals Prime Time for Eyes lid to browbone
  • Aromaleigh "Sylph" lid to browbone (from the En Pointe collection)
  • Aromaleigh "Seed Pearl" inner third of lid (from the L'Orchidee collection)
  • Aromaleigh "Soul Takes Flight" crease & outer vee (from the Les Papillons collection)
  • Aromaleigh "Zephyr's Breeze" patted on middle third of lid (also from Les Papillons) 







I also recently purchased a Sonia Kashuk ergonomic eye liner brush.  The tip (the ferrule) is bent at a 45 degree angle which is supposed to make lining so easy.  Let me tell you, it is!!!  I line like a pro now!!




I lined the top lid with Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Gel Eyeliner in Black with green sparkles to complement Zephyr's Breeze in this look.  I also lined my upper & lower waterlines with Tarte Emphas'eyes Liner in Black.  As usual, the liner on the waterlines came off within the first hour, but the Physician's Formula eyeliner stayed on all day!
On my lashes I used Dior Exstase as a base coat & Stila Convertible Mascara on top & bottom lashes.

























What do you think of today's look?  Are you planning on getting anything from Aromaleigh's final sale??
Let me know in the comments!!!!

XOXO,
me

2 comments: