Background Code

Friday, October 15, 2010


So, I figured that I would swatch my entire "Ciao Italia!" collection from Aromaleigh for you.  Kristen still has not only full sample size sets left but probably about 85% available in full sizes.  This is a wonderful set.  This collection isn't as light as say, Les Papillons.  This collection has heft.  It's very earthy.  This collection is bold, in-your-face and demands attention.  Enough chatter....let's just look at the pictures, shall we??












Which colors are your favorites??  Do you have any colors from this collection?  Let me know in the comments!!

6 comments:

  1. Tiramisu is sooooo pretty...Fragola & Mora are favorites as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Menta, Moro, and Bacio. At first I thought Menta was kinda boring, but I wore it to work on a sunny day and looked in the car mirror and realized my eyes were freaking disco balls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arika, I love Mora & Menta ~ Menta does look unassuming in the jar. You have to apply it to appreciate it fully. Thank you so much for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, these colors are just out of this world. Were you able to pick any of them up?
    Thank you so much for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete