To make it up to you, gentle reader, for being absent for so long (October 15th was my last entry) I am having a GIVEAWAY!!!!! I discovered this new nail color from Sinful Colors that is a...wait for it....FLAKIE!! It's called "Green Ocean" and it is frikkin gorgeous. So I bought extra so I could giveaway one, and started going thru my accumulated new & unused beauty products. I gathered several selections plus the Green Ocean & came up with, what I think is, an awesome collection of prizes!! Check out the pics!!
This giveaway includes the following items:
- Of course, the Sinful Colors "Green Ocean" nail polish
- Bath & Body Works Scentportable Clip in a daisy sort of print
- Bath & Body Works Scentportable Refills in Pineapple Orchid
- Two HIP Color Presso lip glosses in 182-Trendy & 680-Spunky
- HIP Jelly Balm pot in 420-Savory
- Blush Cosmetic Brush Set containing 4 brushes, 1 sponge-tip applicator & one dual side lash/brow brush
- Sephora Tropical Jasmine Body Wash 2.5 fl. oz.
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in RSVP
- Two Bath & Body Works Liplicious lip glosses in Blue Colada & Forever Sunshine
- Three Meow Cosmetics eye shadow samples from the "Glacial Grove" Collection:
- Eight Aromaleigh eye shadow samples (these are VERY generous samples made by me) from various collections:
- Pure Drama Liner in Copper
- Pure Hue in Antique Green
- Gothic Lolita in Burnt Roses
- Valentine 2005 in Call Me!
- Drama Queen Liner in Topaz
- Opulent Lustre in Tapestry
- Rocks! in Downward Spiral & Spaceoddity
I may be inspired to add a few bits & bobbles every few days until the end of the contest. A full size Philosophy shower gel? A sugar scrub or bath bomb or soap from Lush? Some additional eye shadow samples?? I'll post pics of the additional items as I add them :-} OH!! Just to assure you, all of the items pictured & being given away are brand-new, unused & untested.
Now, for the rules:
- You must leave a comment on this post with the following information:
- You must be a follower of my blog (whether a brand-new follower or you've been with my blog for a while) & indicate such in your post with your "follower" name;
- Your email address so I can contact you if you're the winner;
- Your favorite item from the giveaway & why;
- Something you are grateful for
All told, you could have (4) entries!!! The only required entry is the comment on this post. Contest will end on March 20th at 9pm PDT. I will enter all of the entries into random.org to come up with the winner. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to my email or I will have to choose another winner. Keep checking back to see what I've added ~ each day could bring a new little (or big!) surprise addition!!
So, good luck everyone! And thanks for sticking with me...
Since I went back to work in October, it seems as though I haven't had time to do anything. The Fibromyalgia is still with me, and it's a daily battle, but I love my job again and that matters to me so much. We moved to a new building and with the move came a renewed sense of teamwork & positivity. And bigger desks!! Going to work has been a joy....
Please enter my giveaway & ask your friends to become followers and enter my giveaway. I Love doing stuff like this & want to let you know how much I appreciate each & every one of you!!! My lovely readers!!