Background Code

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Another Day, Another Emo Kid

I really completely suck at doing my blog.  I'm so sorry.  I'm going to tell you about what's going on in my life right now.

My head spins, my throat closes, a tear spills, another piece breaks.
Don't you see?  Don't you see me?
My eyes close, my fists clench, my stomach drops, another piece breaks.
Do you hear?  Do you hear me?
A light shines, a sparrow sings, I love, one more piece breaks.
Can you feel?  Can you feel me?
My way gets lost, my mind reels, I lose my footing, another piece breaks.
Won't you touch?  Why won't you touch me?
It's dark, it's gloomy, it's depressing, and another piece breaks.
Don't you help? Don't you help me?
I cry, I scream, I call out, I plead
Another piece breaks.
I hurt.  Can you save me?
Can someone please help me?


Yup, that about sums it up.  Any comments??

2 comments:

  1. You are special and wonderful to me. I am always praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if you'll see/get this but the Wen number you're looking for is A225890.

    ReplyDelete